NBGA VOLUNTARY BENEFIT PLANS AND CONSULTING…
Since 1991, NBGA has been a recognized leader in worksite voluntary benefits presentations, employee enrollment, benefits reporting and consulting. We work hand-in-hand with brokers and clients to understand their voluntary benefit needs, how those plans can fill gaps in coverage, how it will be enrolled, and their employee demographics before recommending any benefit options. NBGA is your perfect partner – we will handle all the details of benefit selection and enrollment process for accident, critical illness, individual disability, permanent life plans, hospital indemnity, legal and identity theft, and cancer benefit plans.
NBGA delivers decades of expertise in the complex process of selecting the right plans and carriers. For example: if you want us to enroll on your existing platform (let’s say it is ADP) then we need to ensure the carrier is okay with ADP hosting their products from a compliance perspective, and that the plan design can work with any platform restrictions in terms of handling plan design. If you have employees in multiple states we then need to ensure the plans are group-chassis so one option can be offered to all employees instead of having a different version for each state in which employees reside.
Voluntary Benefit Carriers We Represent:
NBGA is completely independent, but has in-depth experience working with most major voluntary worksite benefit carriers. We will always work to place the right carrier with the right client for the right reasons.
NBGA Provides Value to Employers by:
- Handling the details of enrollment with highly trained licensed benefit counselors that care about your employees
- Improving the overall benefits selection and enrollment process
- Increasing employer appreciation by explaining the cost of employer provided benefits and company funding made on the employee’s behalf
- Ensuring each employee receives a consistent and complete message during their enrollment session
- Saving money with increased participation in pre-tax benefits, proper plan utilization and reductions in FICA contributions
- Never charging for annual enrollment services
- Encouraging employees to engage in employer wellness initiatives, helping to improve participation and drive costs down
- Verifying documentation to prevent employees from adding ineligible dependents to a plan
- Starting each enrollment session with at least one day of NBGA team training dedicated to the specifics of a company’s circumstances, plans, culture, expectations, concerns, technology, and logistics
- Growing long term partner relationships with our clients – we have existing clients that we have worked with for decades!
- Pre-enrollment communication material that informs employees about the process, what they need to do leading up to the enrollment, what they need to bring to the enrollment, and what the plan changes may look like. The communication campaign can be comprised of multiple media options, including email, handouts, posters, postcards, mailers, texts, newsletter content, intranet postings, or videos.
NBGA Provides Value to Employees by Providing:
- A complete understanding of their benefit options
- Clear and concise communication
- Reduced cost on many voluntary and group plans
- Improved morale and employee retention
- Accurate and responsive enrollments
- A reduction of paperwork
- Non-commissioned licensed benefit counselors to eliminate high-pressure sales tactics