Frequently Asked Questions
How can NBGA help my employees better understand our benefits?NBGA’s professionally trained and non-commissioned benefits counselors help your employees in several ways…
- Educating employees about benefit options resulting in more accurate benefit selections
- Communication of existing benefits for employees
- Help electing new benefits
- Private one on one counseling enrollment meeting
How can NBGA help employers?NBGA will help you add value to your benefits programs in the following ways…
- Communicate the details of new and existing benefits to employees
- Provide updated demographic data about employees
- Provides additional resources for your Human Resources Department through our benefit counselors
- Submit electronic data to employer and insurance carriers
- Reduce paper application process through our electronic enrollment option
- Help your employees understand the value of employer provided benefits utilizing the “hidden paycheck” concept
- Increase employee participation in FSA/HSA and voluntary benefits
What enrollment methods are available?We specialize in 4 different enrollment options…
- Face-to-face: Our clients’ favorite method! With a face-to-face enrollment we schedule and meet with eligible employees at their workplace to review and elect benefits
- Telephone: Similar to a face-to-face enrollment in setup and execution, telephone enrollment is an option for employers with a workforce spread across many locations
- On-line: Commonly referred to as “employee self-service” enrollments, on-line enrollments are a perfect fit for technologically proficient employees
- On Going: New hire enrollment through our Call Center
Can we continue using our existing technology?
- Yes! NBGA has experience with most popular benefit software systems including: ADP, UltiPro, Workday, Kronos, Paycor, Benefit Focus, Paylocity, and many more.
Can NBGA provide a new enrollment platform?
- Yes! NBGA has existing relationships with several enrollment platform providers to meet your specific requirements including: Employee Navigator, Selerix, and Common Census.
How much does your enrollment service cost?
- There is no direct cost to you for annual enrollment services! With the addition of worksite voluntary benefits to your benefits package, NBGA will provide you with all the advantages of our services at no charge.